First established as the surveying and construction division of Spectra Physics,
Spectra Precision now brings together some of the biggest names in the
Surveying, Construction and Accessory industries :
- Dating back to 1846, the surveying division of Carl Zeiss AG is still our Jena-based R&D center developing world-class surveying instruments
- The surveying division of Nikon Corporation is now structured as a joint venture with Trimble (Nikon-Trimble Co. Ltd)
- Ashtech, a pioneer in the GNSS industry and developer of many unique GNSS technologies, has R&D teams located near Nantes, France and in Moscow, Russia
- Tripod Data Systems (TDS) formed in Corvallis, Oregon – the leading independent survey software vendor continues to refine the market-leading Survey Pro software
- Laserplane – From day one, every major development in laser positioning for construction, including the first rotating laser, started here
- Spectra Physics – The parent of Spectra Precision – was the industry’s first commercial laser company founded in 1961
- Apache Technologies – the world leader in laser detection – handheld laser detectors and entry-level machine display receivers
- Crain Enterprises – a leading manufacturer of accessories for the geomatics, surveying, mapping, and construction industries – focused on polymer and composite-based products lines
- SECO Manufacturing of Redding, California – specializes in the development, fabrication and machining of metallic accessory products as well as all general accessories for the surveying and positioning markets
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
We are in the process of updating our product registration process, check back soon to find out more information. If you need immediate assistance with your product registration, please contact us directly.