Superior Optical Levels
Spectra Precision® AL20M, AL24M, AL28M, AL24A, AL28A, AL32A Autolevels
The Spectra Precision® AL series of automatic levels are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping.
Reliable automatic compensators ensure stability and accuracy in the line of sight. Telescope optics are bright and clear providing sharp images for ease of viewing. A short focusing distance provides for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes. Stadia lines on the reticle make distance calculations easy. A horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece makes angle measurement quick and convenient.
All models include a hard-shell carrying case, plumb bob, rain hood, hex key wrench, adjusting pin, and user guide.
- Choice of magnification: 20x, 24x, 28x or 32x
- Choice of magnetic or air dampened automatic compensators
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built-in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Metal housing for increased durability
- Water resistant construction
- Includes hard carrying case
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
We are in the process of updating our product registration process, check back soon to find out more information. If you need immediate assistance with your product registration, please contact us directly.