Office Based Layout Software
Buildview Office is a Windows-based, fully functional 2D CAD system used to view and manage floor plans.
It is used to view and manage floor plans, add geometries, create points, import points from other software and export points to various layout devices. All of these features are very useful for general contractors, drywall, mechanical, electrical and plumbing trades.
Build View Office is now available as a stand-alone product for sale.
- View and modify architectural files – Quickly open and view architectural files in native CAD formats (.dwg and .dxf). No need to wait for paper.
- Create QML800 job site control – Create specific QML800 control points and related geometry for use on the job site.
- Compare new and previous file versions – plans change. This is a useful tool to find and see the changes.
- Create offset lines and points – offset lines are often needed for layout. These tools allow you to update files as needed.
- Measure – Use the CAD data to measure any geometry in the drawing.
- Import / Export points – especially useful for MEP trades; allows anyone the flexibility to use BVO with other devices.
- Synchronize with QML app – point status made on the tablet application or in BVO seemlessly transfer to the other program.
- Fully Functional 2D CAD – add geometries, measure, manage layers, etc.
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
Spectra Precision product registration is now done directly through My Trimble Protected (MTP). Registering all your Trimble and Spectra Precision products maximizes your equipment investment and ensures prompt protection plan coverage.Register Your Product