DG511 Pipe Laser
The Spectra Precision DG511 Pipe Laser is built for tough long lasting performance and reliability for use in tough pipe laying conditions. Simple and easy to use, the DG511 combines great performance with simplicity of use.
Easy to use
Built for the toughest jobsites.
The rugged Spectra Precision DG511 Pipe Laser is built for long lasting performance and reliability for laying pipes.
The DG511 is fully waterproof and can be washed down after working in the muddiest trenches. Setting grade is simple. The grade can be entered directly onto the laser or via the infra-red remote control. Once the grade is set it can also be locked avoiding errors by someone accidentally changing the grade.
The DG511 has a bright beam that can be easily spotted in the pipe and enhanced with the patented target that bends the beam upwards making it easy to see when looking down at the pipe reducing the need to bend down to see the beam when in the trench or standing above the trench. Multiple attachments are available allowing the DG511 to be mounted in pipes of any size from 150mm (6 inch) upwards. A blower is also available to evenly circulate air through the pipe to avoid refraction of the beam inside the pipe.
- Grade Range – Widest automatic self-levelling range available combined with a simple user interface either on the DG511 or via the infra-red remote allowing for quick, easy set-ups regardless of the grade required.
- Patented Target – transfers the beam up at an angle through the target for easy viewing of the beam by the pipe layer.
- Multiple Accessories – different mounts for use with different diameter pipes over 150mm (6 inch) in addition to a blower that circulates air evenly through pipe to eliminate refraction in the pipe.
- Simple 3 Button Remote – allows the beam to be moved left and right to align with the target and turn the laser On/Off.
- Bright Display – the DG511 comes with a bright LCD screen with large numerical display that can be easily read from above a manhole.