DG613G Pipe Laser
Compact and Powerful, the Spectra Precision® DG613G extra-bright green beam laser combines great performance with productivity. Advanced functions are user-friendly and allow for easy, fast set-up.
Perfection in a Pipe
Compact and Powerful.
The Spectra Precision® DG613G Green Beam Pipe Laser green is built for efficiency, accuracy and reliability when laying pipes.
The length of the DG613 has been reduced to make it easier to set up the lasers into tight inverts in the manhole. The DG613 has a grade range from -12% to +40% and is fully self-leveling over the entire grade range. Even the cross axis is fully compensated – providing quick set up and peace of mind that the laser will be level without having to adjust at the bottom of the invert.
The DG613G with green beam allows work over a distance of 150m (500ft) – even in brighter conditions – providing full operation in a single set-up between manholes. The RC803 remote control provides full function control and utilizes infra-red light in the pipe for up to 150 meter (500 feet) control. For “over-the-top” setups, the remote utilizes radio communications up to a distance of 130 meters (425 feet).
Flexible power options provide 40 hours operating time with NiMH rechargeable batteries and 50 hours with alkaline batteries. Alkaline batteries can be used directly in the laser without a separate battery pack. An additional car charger is available for work in remote areas.
A large graphical user interface can be seen easily when the laser is in a manhole. All functions are available via a graphical menu which makes it simple and easy to use – no secret button pressing and short learning curve means it can be handed to anyone in your crew with little or no training. The same graphical user interface is used at the RC803 remote control.
The DG613G has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easier and more accurate:
Line-Set/Check – allows the laser to shoot the beam upwards to align to the next manhole from a short, deep trench as the beam will move up to 100% in seconds.
Line Scan – allows the beam to sweep quickly (left and right) and can be stopped on the target at the bulls-eye position using the remote control.
Line Alert – is automatically activated once the grade and alignment are set –warning the user that the set-up has been disturbed, avoiding costly errors and re-work.
The DG613G has a bright green beam that can be easily spotted in the pipe and enhanced with the patented target that bends the beam upwards making it easy to see when looking down at the pipe reducing the need to bend down to see the beam when in the trench or standing above the trench. Multiple attachments are available allowing the DG613 to be mounted in pipes of any size from 150mm (6 inch) upwards. A blower is also available to evenly circulate air through the pipe to avoid refraction of the beam inside the pipe.
- Bright visible Green Beam works up to 150 m (500 ft)
- Compact length allows easy set-up even in tight inverts
- Large, bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. The same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote – what you see on the laser you see on the remote.
- Self-leveling range of -12% to +40% over the entire grade range
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe – place it in the pipe, it levels, you work
- IP68 protection (dust and waterproof)
- RC803 remote works via radio 130 m (430 ft) or infra-red 150 m (500 ft) for both “over-the-top” set-up and in the pipe/trench set-up
- The DG613G has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easy and accurate
- DG813-DG613(G) User Guide Rev G - English
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - German
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - Danish
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - Dutch
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - Finnish
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - Norwegian
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - Swedish
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - Portuguese
- DG613(G)-DG813 Guía del Usuario Rev G - Español
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev G - Italian
- DG613(G)-DG813 User Guide Rev F - French
The New Family of Pipe Lasers From Spectra Precision