Electronic Field Book
The Electronic Field Book App is used to simplify recording and checking of leveling applications using an auto level or a laser. Simple and easy – there is no need to buy field books anymore. Just enter into a device and save as many jobs as required.
Simplify Recording and Checking
The Electronic Field Book App is used to simplify recording and checking of leveling applications using an auto level or a laser. The App takes you through the standard workflow for three methods of leveling – Rise & Fall, Height of Collimation and Cut & Fill.
Simply select the rod type you are using to define the scale and manually enter the readings from the auto level or laser. All the math and calculations are done for you. The app does all the closure checks automatically and then displays the data in table format.
The field book can then be exported as a .csv file from the field to the office. Simple and easy – there is no need to buy field books anymore. Just enter into a device and save as many jobs as required.
The App is available for Apple iOS devices. Search for Spectra Precision Electronic Fieldbook.
- Permanent record for all your projects
- Guides you through the workflow, making it simple and easy to use
- Includes 3 methods of leveling: height of collimation, rise & fall, cut & fill
- Supports both imperial and metric rod scales
- Input your readings and the calculations are done for you – eliminating errors
- Closure checks performed automatically – no math required
- Improve communication with rod-man: messages are sent to him directly from the App
- Files shared as csv files or on Google Drive
- Available in only on iOS
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
We are in the process of updating our product registration process, check back soon to find out more information. If you need immediate assistance with your product registration, please contact us directly.