GL422N Grade Laser
The GL422N is a dual grade laser that also offers long-range operation in addition to grade capability of -10 to +15 percent. An RC402N full-function remote control offers an easy to use menu-driven interface. The radio remote operates at a range up to 330 ft (100 m) and provides the ability to make grade changes and start automatic alignments remotely, which can significantly reduce setup time.
Automatic Self-leveling Dual Grade Laser
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® GL422N dual grade laser is the most rugged, cost-effective laser that does three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the GL422N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged GL422N laser can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Each GL422N laser system can includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout receiver or CR700 combination receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok, and Fingerprint functions.
Grade Match measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground. As a consequence, it eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculations
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
The CR700 combination receiver is an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
- Easy-to-use menu-driven interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advance features
- Dual grade automatic self-leveling of -10% to +15%
- One person elevation control with 2,600 ft (800 m) diameter range increases productivity
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330 ft (100 m) away
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tip-overs
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time-consuming and error-prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Comes with choice of CR700 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - English
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - German
- GL412N-GL422N Guide d'utilisation - Français
- GL412N-GL422N Guía del usuario - Español
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Dutch
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Finnish
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Italian
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Norwegian
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Portuguese
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Swedish
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Danish
- GL412N-GL422N User Guide - Estonian
Auto Grade Match - English
Auto PlaneLok - English
PlaneLok for Steep Slope Application
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
We are in the process of updating our product registration process, check back soon to find out more information. If you need immediate assistance with your product registration, please contact us directly.