GL622 Grade Laser
Spectra Precision® GL612 Grade Laser and GL622 Grade Laser — Easy-To-Use, Full Featured Automatic Grade Lasers. The GL612 Single Grade Laser and GL622 Dual Grade Laser are rugged, automatic self-levelling lasers with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by general and speciality contractors.
Easy to use
Spectra Precision® GL612 Grade Laser and GL622 Grade Laser — Easy-To-Use, Full Featured Automatic Grade Lasers,
The GL612 Single Grade Laser and GL622 Dual Grade Laser are rugged, automatic self-levelling lasers with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by general and speciality contractors.
Both lasers come with a radio remote control that provides fully functional capabilities up to 100m (330 feet) from the laser transmitter – even from the cab of a machine. The graphical, menu driven interface makes the lasers simple and easy to use and can be set to 16 different languages. The ability to operate the laser whilst working away from the laser transmitter can significantly reduce set-up times and increase productivity.
Each laser package includes the advanced HL750 Digital Readout Receiver that can be used at an operating diameter of up to 800m (2,600 feet). The Digital Readout allows the user to get to the on grade position faster as the distance is displayed to the on grade position in mm, or inches, fractional inches. Wireless communication between the receiver and the laser allows advanced functionality such as Automatic Grade Matching to be achieved. Automatic Grade Matching basically means that the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces). The HL750 can be paired with another HL750 turning the second receiver into a remote display that could allow a machine operator to see what the rodman is seeing when dipping for levels.
Both GL612 and GL622 are self-levelling in vertical, allowing more productivity by being able to carry out more tasks such as building axis alignment or setting 90 degrees or aligning anchor bolts. Designed to be used on the toughest jobsites the GL612 and GL622 can withstand a 1m (3 feet)
- Multiple Applications – the Spectra Precision GL612 and GL622 provides the ability to control level, alignment, single grade /dual grade (GL622 only) and set 90 degrees.
- Automatic self-levelling – provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching – meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range – Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% – keeping the laser levelled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter – A laser can be affected high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –both the GL612 and G622 have an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature Compensation & PlaneLok– As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is can firstly be resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment – A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If an alignment is off, error can be introduced and exaggerated. The GL622 has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors.
- Rugged – the GL612 and GL622 can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m (5 feet) pushover on tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode – the GL612 and GL622 have a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same jobsite.
- GL612-GL622N (IR) Manuel d'utilisation - Français
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - Italian
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - Dutch
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - Swedish
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - Danish
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - Portuguese
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - Norwegian
- GL612N-GL622N (IR) User Guide - Finnish
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - Polish
- GL612-GL622 Guía del usuario - Español
- GL612-GL622 User Guide - English
Auto Grade Match - English
Auto PlaneLok - English