HL760 Laser Receiver
Highly versatile receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. Radio communication with certain Spectra Precision lasers allows for automatic Grade Match and PlaneLok applications.
Works Every Where, Every Time
The HL760 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application – mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
Radio communication allows working with another HL760 or HL760U for long-range remote display and monitoring capability. A new function termed “Fingerprinting” links the receiver with a particular laser. Once the receiver is paired with the laser transmitter, the receiver has the ability to filter out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is paired with. The HL760U also provides grade matching and PlaneLok capabilities with the 400 series lasers.
The HL760 receiver includes an LCD backlight so the digital readout and other receiver information is visible in low light and dark conditions.
The Digital Readout Receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL760 offers a 3-year “No Excuses” warranty.
- Digital readout of elevation – the exact distance from on-grade displayed
- Large 12.7 cm (5 in) pickup window for quick beam acquisition
- Innovative patented “light bar” technology for superior accuracy, even over distance
- Anti-strobe sensor to prevent false reading from jobsite strobe lights
- 460 m (1500 ft) range, depending on laser transmitter
- Withstands a drop of up to 3m (10ft)
- Fingerprint functionality (when used with LL300S, HV302 and GL Grade Lasers) detects only the laser beam of the paired laser
- An LCD backlight allows the digital readout and other receiver information to be visible in low light and dark conditions
- Includes C70 rod clamp with bubble vial
- HL760 User Guide - English
- HL760 User Guide - Danish
- HL760 User Guide - Dutch
- HL760 User Guide - Finnish
- HL760 User Guide - Italian
- HL760 User Guide - Japanese
- HL760 User Guide - Norwegian
- HL760 User Guide - Portuguese
- HL760 User Guide - Swedish
- HL760 Manuel d'utilisation - Français
- HL760 Guía del usuario - Español
HL700 series video