HR1220 Laser Line Receiver
The Spectra Precision® HR1220 Laser Receiver detects both red and green laser beams generated from crossline lasers including the LT52R, LT52G, LT56, and LT58G. The receiver can extend the indoor working range of these crossline lasers as well as increasing versatility by allowing outdoor use.
Crossline Laser Receiver
The Spectra Precision® HR1220 Laser Receiver detects laser beams generated from line lasers that have a receiver or pulsed mode. The receiver detects both red beam and green beam lasers. It is compatible with current Spectra Precision models LT52R, LT52G, LT56, and LT58G. The receiver can extend the indoor working range of these crossline lasers as well as increasing versatility by allowing outdoor use when the beam may not be visible. The HR1220 includes a rod clamp for easy attachment to grade rods or staffs.
The HR1220 Laser Receiver features include large front and rear LCDs, dual horizontal and vertical level bubbles. A loud audible signal can be set to loud, low, or off. The HR1220 is waterproof and dustproof to IP66 standards.
- Receives Green beam and Red beam line lasers for versatility
- Front and rear LCDs provides easy viewing from either side
- Illuminated LCDs for readings in low light conditions
- Two accuracy selections to fit various jobsite requirements
- Large 80 mm (3 inch) reception height for quick beam acquisition
- Audio volume High, Low or Off for various jobsite conditions or individual preference
- Dual horizontal and vertical level bubbles for accurate horizontal and vertical readings
- Work indoors and outdoors increases laser versatility
- Built-In magnets on top of receiver for quick attachment to ceiling grids or metal studs
- Includes rod clamp for attachment to grade rods and staffs
- Four-stage battery status indicates life of battery remaining to eliminate surprise power issues
- Automatic shut-off when not in use conserves battery life
- Marking notches on each side at on-grade for easy transferring of 1 meter (4 foot) marks
- All around over-molding protects the unit
- 3-Year Warranty