HV101 Interior Laser
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® HV101 Interior Laser is a professional tool with an economical price tag. The HV101 laser is capable of handling a wide variety of horizontal, vertical, and plumb applications. It is designed for both interior applications and exterior applications with a receiver.
Versatile Horizontal and Vertical Laser
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® HV101 Horizontal/Vertical Laser is a professional tool with an economical price tag. The HV101 laser is capable of handling a wide variety of horizontal, vertical, and plumb applications. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 3 foot (1 m) drop onto concrete. The HV101 Interior Laser is backed by the industry’s only 2-year instant over the counter exchange warranty.
The HV101 is ideal for light commercial and residential construction.
- Automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- The beam is easily visible for interior applications even in brightly lit conditions
- One person elevation control with 1,150 ft (350 m) with HR320 receiver in GC packages
- Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90-degree layout
- The RC601 remote control offers scanning, speed control, slope setting, and alignment control for fast one person setups
- Complete packages available with laser, accessories, tripod and grade rod all in one carrying case
- 2-year instant over the counter exchange warranty eliminates downtime
- HV101 User Guide - English
- HV101 Manuel d'utilisation - Français
- HV101 Pуководство пользователя - Русский
- HV101 Benutzerhandbuch - Deutsche
- HV101 User Guide - Danish
- HV101 User Guide - Dutch
- HV101 User Guide - Finnish
- HV101 User Guide - German
- HV101 User Guide - Greek
- HV101 User Guide - Italian
- HV101 User Guide - Norwegian
- HV101 User Guide - Portuguese
- HV101 Manual de Uso - Español
- HV101 User Guide - Swedish
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
We are in the process of updating our product registration process, check back soon to find out more information. If you need immediate assistance with your product registration, please contact us directly.