HV302 Horizontal Vertical Laser
The HV302 is capable of handling a wide variety of horizontal, vertical, and plumb applications in both interior and exterior projects. Its high-visibility beam enables simultaneous rotating and 90 degree plumb references and is easy to see even in brightly lit interiors. Various configurations ensure you have the right tool for the job.
Versatile Interior/Exterior Horizontal/Vertical Laser System
Whether your job is indoors or outdoors, the automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® HV302 Horizontal/Vertical Laser is the most rugged laser available. It is tough enough to handle a wide variety of horizontal, vertical, and plumb applications. A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility beam delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged HV302 laser can withstand drops of up to 1 m (3 ft) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 m (5 feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Combine the HV302 with the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver to provide Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint functions.
Grade Match which connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over unknown ground. As a consequence, it eliminates time-consuming manual slope adjustments.
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or provides quick automatic vertical alignment which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The unique “Fingerprint” function of the HL760 only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
Different packages for interior, exterior or both ensure you have the right tool for your jobs.
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Line scan and beam plunge feature for easy drywalls
- Rotor vial for easy and accurate vertical plumb set-up
- Preset adjustable rotation speed and scan line sizes to fulfill all interior application needs
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with optional long-range radio remote control
- Comes with choice of HR150, HL450 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Multiple kits available depending upon your jobsite requirements
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Danish
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Dutch
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - English
- HV302-HV302G Guía del usuario - Español
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Estonian
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Finnish
- HV302-HV302G Manuel d'utilisation - Français
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - German
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Italian
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Norwegian
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Portuguese
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Swedish
- HV302-HV302G User Guide - Multilingual
Auto Grade Match - English
Auto PlaneLok - English