LL400HV Laser Level
The LL400HV is a long-range exterior laser with a working diameter of 2,600 feet (800 meters). This long range makes it suitable for large construction projects by reducing or eliminating multiple setups. It also has self-leveling vertical capability for alignment applications.
Easy to use
Versatile Horizontal/Vertical Leveling Solution
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® LL400HV Laser Level is the most rugged, long range laser level available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general construction and vertical alignment applications.
Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the LL400HV delivers consistently reliable and highly accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged LL400HV laser can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL400HV laser’s self-leveling capability and optional RC402N radio remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use.
The advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
Grade Match connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over unknown ground. As a consequence, it eliminates time consuming manual slope adjustments.
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather.
The new unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with. The CR600 receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling both in horizontal and vertical
- Handles a wide variety of general construction and vertical alignment applications
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control allowing automatic Grade Matching capability and automatic PlaneLok in both horizontal and vertical plans
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
- LL400HV User Guide - English
- LL400HV Guía del usuario - Español
- LL400HV User Guide - Danish
- LL400HV User Guide - Dutch
- LL400HV User Guide - Finnish
- LL400HV User Guide - Italian
- LL400HV User Guide - Norwegian
- LL400HV User Guide - Portuguese
- LL400HV User Guide - Swedish
- LL400HV Manuel d'utilisation - Français
- LL400HV Benutzerhandbuch - Deutsche
- LL400HV Pуководство пользователя - Русский
Auto Grade Match - English
Auto PlaneLok - English