LL500 Laser Level
The Spectra Precision® Laser level LL500 Laser Level is a one-person leveling system designed for longer range measurements across your entire site. Accurate, stable and reliable, the LL500 features a 1,650 ft (500 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing the need for multiple setups on a large job site.
A Long Range, One-Person Leveling Solution
The Spectra Precision® LL500 Laser Level is a one-person leveling system designed for longer-range measurements across your entire site. Accurate, stable, and reliable, the LL500 Laser Level features a 1,650 ft (500 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing the need for multiple setups on a large job site. The rugged LL500 is self-leveling with a built-in “out-of-level” shutoff that maintains accuracy over the entire work area and minimizes errors. A visible “spotting” beam aids receiver mounting placement and makes it faster to find the on-grade position.
This year the Spectra Precision LL500 Laser Level turns 40. Released in 1981, and originally known as EL-1, the LL500 is the first electronic self-leveling rotating laser. 40 years later, and the LL500 is still a very popular and trusted laser level used today. The LL500 is proof that once you get it right, it just works. With 40 years of great reliability and accuracy, the LL500 is one of the most sold laser tools in the industry and still a strong and beloved laser tool. After 40 years LL500 is still the laser of choice for Professional Contractors who purchase over 3,500 units on annual basis.
- High accuracy with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- One person elevation control with 1,650 ft (500 m) diameter range increases productivity
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries keep the unit working and minimize downtime due to power loss
- Self-leveling with built-in shut off for increased accuracy over the entire work area and reduced errors
- Includes HL700 Digital Readout Receiver and C70 receiver clamp