LT20 Crossline Laser
The Spectra Precision® LT20 Cross Line Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool with 1 vertical plane and 1 horizontal plane. For interior building and remodeling, the LT20 laser tool is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustical ceiling installation and finish carpentry.
A Tough, Super-Bright Crossline Laser for Interior Projects
The Spectra Precision® LT20 Crossline Laser is an automatic self-leveling laser tool that projects ultra-bright horizontal and vertical lines. The laser tool is used in a wide variety of interior applications including leveling, layout, vertical plumb, and alignment. The laser beam fan angle is wide to allow maximum coverage.
The LT20 Crossline laser has been designed with a new look and includes a tough housing with generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool passes 3 ft (1 m) drop tests and is designed to outlast all competitive cross line lasers.
- Rugged – robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines – easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory – can be used for any application
- Wide fan beam angles – provides maximum coverage
- 3-year warranty – best coverage for professional construction work
- Includes a pouch, target, mounting bracket, mounting strap, batteries and user guide
- LT20 User Guide - English
- LT20 Manuel d'utilisation - Français
- LT20 Benutzerhandbuch - Deutsche
- LT20 User Guide - Dutch
- LT20 User Guide - Finnish
- LT20 User Guide - Italian
- LT20 User Guide - Japanese
- LT20 User Guide - Norwegian
- LT20 User Guide - Polish
- LT20 User Guide - Swedish
- LT20 Guía del usuario - Español