LT20G Crossline Laser
The Spectra Precision® LT20G Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool with high visibility green beams that projects 1 vertical plane and 1 horizontal plane. For interior building and remodeling, the LT20G laser tool is ideal for brighter working conditions.
Super Bright Beams
The Spectra Precision® LT20G Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling green beam laser that projects ultra-bright horizontal and vertical lines. The laser beam fan angle is wide to allow maximum coverage.
The laser tool is used in a wide variety of interior applications including leveling, wall layout, vertical plumb and alignment, acoustic ceiling installation and finish carpentry.
The LT20G has been designed with a tough housing and generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to pass 3 ft (1 m) drop tests and is designed to outlast all competitive crossline lasers.
- Rugged – robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines – high visibility green beams are easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory – can be used for any application including magnetic mounting, ceiling track mount and tripod mounts
- Wide fan beam angles – provides maximum coverage
- 3 year no cost warranty – best coverage for professional construction work
- Includes a soft pouch with belt loop, target, magnetic mounting bracket, ceiling mount, mounting strap, batteries, and user guide
- LT20G User Guide - English
- LT20G User Guide - Dutch
- LT20G User Guide - Finnish
- LT20G User Guide - French
- LT20G User Guide - German
- LT20G User Guide - Italian
- LT20G User Guide - Japanese
- LT20G User Guide - Norwegian
- LT20G User Guide - Polish
- LT20G User Guide - Russian
- LT20G User Guide - Español
- LT20G User Guide - Swedish
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
We are in the process of updating our product registration process, check back soon to find out more information. If you need immediate assistance with your product registration, please contact us directly.