LT20G Crossline Laser
The Spectra Precision® LT20G Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool with high visibility green beams that projects 1 vertical plane and 1 horizontal plane. For interior building and remodeling, the LT20G laser tool is ideal for brighter working conditions.
Super Bright Beams
The Spectra Precision® LT20G Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling green beam laser that projects ultra-bright horizontal and vertical lines. The laser beam fan angle is wide to allow maximum coverage.
The laser tool is used in a wide variety of interior applications including leveling, wall layout, vertical plumb and alignment, acoustic ceiling installation and finish carpentry.
The LT20G has been designed with a tough housing and generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to pass 3 ft (1 m) drop tests and is designed to outlast all competitive crossline lasers.
- Rugged – robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines – high visibility green beams are easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory – can be used for any application including magnetic mounting, ceiling track mount and tripod mounts
- Wide fan beam angles – provides maximum coverage
- 3 year no cost warranty – best coverage for professional construction work
- Includes a soft pouch with belt loop, target, magnetic mounting bracket, ceiling mount, mounting strap, batteries, and user guide
- LT20G User Guide - English
- LT20G User Guide - Dutch
- LT20G User Guide - Finnish
- LT20G User Guide - French
- LT20G User Guide - German
- LT20G User Guide - Italian
- LT20G User Guide - Japanese
- LT20G User Guide - Norwegian
- LT20G User Guide - Polish
- LT20G User Guide - Russian
- LT20G User Guide - Español
- LT20G User Guide - Swedish