LT52G Point & Crossline Laser
The Spectra Precision® LT52G is the Tool for All Trades. Bright green beams are easy see on most interior jobsites. The green lasers are up to four times more visible to the human eye than red lasers. The LT52G combines a 5 beam laser pointer with a horizontal and vertical crossline laser into one product, eliminating the need for a contractor to purchase two tools. The versatile, automatic self-leveling laser tool can be used in a wide variety of construction applications.
The Tool For All Trades
The Spectra Precision® LT52G Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool that can be used in a wide variety of construction applications. Ultra-bright green laser beams make it ideal for use in bright ambient light conditions. It eliminates the need for a contractor to purchase two tools – a 5 beam pointer and a crossline laser – by combining both into one versatile product. For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, point transfer up and down, wall tiles, finish carpentry and 90 degree squaring. The lines and points generating by the green beam lasers are the brightest in the industry. Robustness is assured with a 3 foot (1 m) drop specification.
With the addition of the Spectra Precision HR1220 Handheld Receiver, the LT52G is also ideal for short-range exterior general leveling and alignment tasks, including elevation checks for decks, pools, septic tank installation, masonry work, and landscaping.
- The industry’s brightest green beam crosslines and points for easy viewing in all conditions – points are visible up to 200 feet (60 m)
- Eliminates the need for contractors to purchase two tools by combining a 5-beam pointer and a crossline laser into one product
- Versatile tool does multiple jobs – set it up once and work plumb, level and square in the whole area
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Accuracy of 1/8 inch at 50 feet (2.5 mm @ 15 m)
- Wide 210° horizontal line intersects side points; Vertical up beam intersects up point
- Down point clears floor track, no accessory required
- Magnetic mount attached to any steel surface and ¼” thread for instrument and 5/8”x11 thread for tripod mounting
- Hardshell case – protective storage and transport
- Powerful lithium-ion rechargeable batteries provide 11 hour operation and eliminate the need for alkaline batteries
- 3-year instant exchange warranty minimizes downtime
- Water, mud, and shock resistant, able to withstand a 3 ft (1 m) drop onto concrete… IP54 rated
- LT52G User Guide - Danish
- LT52G User Guide - Dutch
- LT52G User Guide - English
- LT52G User Guide - Finnish
- LT52G Manuel d'utilisation - Français
- LT52G User Guide - German
- LT52G User Guide - Italian
- LT52G User Guide - Japanese
- LT52G User Guide - Norwegian
- LT52G User Guide - Russian
- LT52G Manual de Uso - Español
- LT52G User Guide - Swedish
Super Bright Green Beam Portable Tools Lineup
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
We are in the process of updating our product registration process, check back soon to find out more information. If you need immediate assistance with your product registration, please contact us directly.