LT52R Point & Crossline Laser
The Spectra Precision® LT52R is the Tool for All Trades. It eliminates the need for a contractor to purchase two tools by combining a 5 beam laser pointer with a horizontal and vertical cross line laser into one product. The versatile, automatic self-leveling laser tool can be used in a wide variety of construction applications.
Two Tools in One
The Spectra Precision® LT52R Laser Tool is a rechargeable, automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool that can be used in a wide variety of construction applications. It eliminates the need for a contractor to purchase two tools – a 5 beam pointer and a crossline laser – by combining both into one versatile product. For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustic ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiles, finish carpentry and 90 degree squaring. The lines and points are the brightest in the industry. Robustness is assured with a 3-foot drop specification.
- Eliminates the need for contractors to purchase two tools by combining a 5-beam pointer and a crossline laser into one product
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Accuracy of 1/8 inch at 50 feet (2.5 mm @ 15 m)
- Versatile tool does multiple jobs – set it up once and work plumb, level, and square in the whole area
- The industry’s brightest crosslines and points for easy viewing in all conditions – points are visible up to 200 feet (60 m)
- Wide 210° horizontal line intersects side points; Vertical up beam intersects up point
- Down point clears floor track, no accessory required
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries provide up to 16 hours operating time – huge savings on battery cost compared to alkaline models and are ecologically friendly
- 3-year instant exchange warranty minimizes downtime
- Water, mud, and shock resistant, able to withstand a 3 ft (1 m) drop onto concrete… IP54 rated
- Hardshell carrying case included
LT52R introduction video
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
Spectra Precision product registration is now done directly through My Trimble Protected (MTP). Registering all your Trimble and Spectra Precision products maximizes your equipment investment and ensures prompt protection plan coverage.Register Your Product