LT56 3 x 360 Laser
The Spectra Precision® LT56 is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool that can be used in a wide variety of interior and exterior construction applications. The laser produces provides three 360 degree planes of laser light – a horizontal plane and 2 vertical planes 90 degrees apart.
Compact 3 x 360 Degree Laser
The Spectra Precision® LT56 provides three 360 degree planes of laser light. A horizontal plane and 2 vertical planes 90 degrees apart provide all the reference required for a wide variety of interior applications including wall layout and installation, acoustic ceiling installation, point transfer, cabinet and chair rail installation, tile layout, and horizontal and vertical alignment. The automatic self-leveling laser ensures ease of use. The LT56 is powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that typically provide a battery life of 25 to 45 hours, depending on the number of laser planes used.
The universal accessory allows mounting to ceiling grid, various sized tripods, columns, and studs. The mount has fine vertical height and horizontal rotation adjustments for quick and easy setups. The HR1220 laser receiver can be added to give the LT56 the added versatility of outdoor use.
The LT56 has been designed with a tough housing and generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to pass 3 ft (1 m) drop tests.
- Bright crisp laser lines – extends the working range and are easy to see
- Lithium-Ion batteries provide 25 hour operating time – huge savings on battery cost compared to alkaline models and are ecologically friendly
- Accuracy of 1/8 in @ 50 ft (2.5 mm @ 15 m)
- Rugged and durable – 3 ft (1m) drop specification means the LT56 can keep working even after minor accidents
- Versatile mounting accessory – includes ceiling track, magnetic and tripod mounts with rotation and fine vertical adjustment
- The HR1220 Line Receiver can be added for short-range exterior layout and elevation control