QML800G QuickMark Layout
The QML800G QuickMark Layout with QML XT tablet software is a completely new way to do interior layout. The system uses two green beam lasers that literally mark a highly visible “X” at the desired point location. Architectural files are loaded directly on the Android tablet and points can be selected from the floor plan. Layout walls in hours versus days.
Easy, Fast, Accurate
The Spectra Precision® QML800G QuickMark Layout system is composed of two bright, green beam lasers that mark a highly visible “X” at the desired point location. The system communicates via Wifi with an Android tablet controller. Architectural files can be loaded directly onto the tablet and the floor plan can be viewed in QML XT software. Locating a point on the floor is as simple as tapping on the desired intersection or point on the drawing. The point is located on the floor with a laser X within a few seconds.
The system set up consists of aligning the two lasers together and defining an origin point and a scale. It is fast, efficient, and very easy to use. Complicated shapes, arcs, and curves are now easy to layout with no calculations required. Columns can be worked around with a software function. The unique Clutter Buster allows layout crews to work above clutter on the jobsite floor. Days of layout now become hours. Accuracy is improved and errors are not compounded from point to point. As a result, layout can be completed before other trades arrive.
The QML800G system is useful for drywall contractors, MEP contractors, general contractors, construction managers, and architects.
- High visibility green beams – X marks the spot
- 10x faster and more accurate than tape
- 2x faster and easier to use than total stations
- Labor reduction up to 50%
- Quick ROI – typically 1 to 3 jobs
- Eliminate rework with 1/8” accuracy
- Intuitive tablet interface – QML XT tablet software is powerful, fast and simple to use
- Architectural drawings viewed on the tablet
- Errors are not compounded from one marking error
- Complex shapes and dense areas are easy to layout
- Columns are effectively invisible – quick software workaround
- Work over clutter with the Clutter Buster
- Points located in 5 seconds
- Reduce trade conflicts on site
- Optional BuildView Office software allows files to be reviewed prior to arriving on jobsite
The QML800 on the Job
QML800 Tutorial 7
QML800 Tutorial 6
QML800 Tutorial 5
QML800 Tutorial 4
QML800 Tutorial 3
QML800 Tutorial 2
QML800 Tutorial 1
Reimagining Layout with QML800
QML800G Packing Video
Find a dealer
Use this function to locate a Spectra Precision
dealer or Sales Contact near you.
Spectra Precision product registration is now done directly through My Trimble Protected (MTP). Registering all your Trimble and Spectra Precision products maximizes your equipment investment and ensures prompt protection plan coverage.Register Your Product